Saturday, December 20, 2014

Raspberry Kiss

This makeup was really hard to shoot with my phone, but I tried to edit the photos to make the colors as realistic as possible. I didn't have a lot of time so the result was a little bit messy, but overall I'm happy with it. It was fun because I got to use some of the new products I bought.


• Facefinity Foundation - Light Ivory (MaxFactor)
• Nude Magique BB Powder (L'OrĂ©al Paris)

Eyes:
• High Tech Lighter - Earth (Make Up Store)
• Super Liner Perfekt Slim - Intense Black (L'Oreal Paris)
• Color Riche Le Khol - White (L'Oreal Paris)
• Colossal Volum Express Mascara
• 120 Palette Eyeshadows (Glam and Beauty)
• Eyebrow Lifter Highlighter Pen (Isadora)

Lips
• High Tech Lighter - Earth (Make Up Store)
• Color Elixir Lip Liner - Mauve Mistress (MaxFactor)
• Moisturizing Lip Gloss - Clear Sorbet (Isadora)

No comments:

Post a Comment