Sunday, January 18, 2015

Rose Hip

I couldn't sleep last night and I got tired of just lying in bed, so I got up and did something productive instead. 
A few days ago I bought Isadora's Face Scoulptor, this is the first time I've used it and it was really fun to play around with.


Products:

Nude Magique BB Powder -Light Skin (L'Oréal Paris)
Face Scoulptor - Warm Peach (Isadora)
Bronze Bijoux (Isadora)
Pressed Powder - White (Stargazer)

Eyes
Mega Volume Miss Manga Mascara - Black (L'Oréal Paris)
Super Liner Perfect Slim - Intense Black (L'Oréal Paris)
Color Riche Le Khôl - Midnight Black (L'Oréal Paris)
High Tech Lighter - Earth (Make Up Store)
Color Infallible - Purple Obsession

Eyebrows
Eye Designer - Deep Brown (L'Oréal Paris)
Eyebrow Lifter Highlighting Pen (Isadora)

Lips
Perfect Moisture Lipstick - Zinfandel (Isadora)
Color Elixir Lip Liner - Mauve Mistress (Maxfactor)
Pump 'n Plump Lip Gloss - Chocolate Crisp (Isadora)


No comments:

Post a Comment