Monday, January 19, 2015

Tri Brow Color

Makeup is one of my biggest passions, but it's something I'm not comfortable to go out with myself. I however have one makeup routine I do almost every day. I use powder (Nude Magique BB Powder - Light Skin from L'Oréal Paris) to look more alive since I'm really pale, and then I do my eyebrows.
I have naturally dark and arched eyebrows, so I only fill them in (and I use an eyebrow-knife regularly to keep them from getting to bushy).
 
As you can see I have a scar in my right eyebrow that I got when I was little, which makes the hair grow a bit different. When I entered my teens this was something I had a huge complex about, but now I've actually embraced it. It's a part of my "look". But over the years I've tried countless things to hide the scar. I even hade the no-eyebrow-look one time, haha!
Today I found another love of my life-product,
making my eyebrows even more fab. The Tri Brow Color from Make Up Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment