Monday, January 19, 2015

Winter Queen

I've always been a fan of fantasy, and some of my favorite books when I was little were Narnia. I loved the thought of the White Witch, and when the movie came out I adored her look. This makeup is inspired by that character and the breathtaking snowy scenery outside. 

I originally planned to do a more advanced makeup, but when I came this far I realized that I liked the simplicity. Since I don't have much money I don't actually have a "real" white mascara, I just used the mascara primer that I already have (the same I used in "Frostbite"). I used it on the eyebrows too and did strokes upwards to get a sort of wild/fantasy-ish style.
My new wig also contributed a lot to the overall impression. You can't see it in these pictures but it's really freakishly long!

Enjoy!

Products:

Facefinity Foundation - Light Ivory (Maxfactor)
Pressed Powder - White ( Stargazer)
Mascara Primer (Isadora)
Color Riche Le Khôl - White (L'Oréal Paris)
Glitterdust - Silver (Viva La Diva)
Glam Shine Lip Color - Moon Crystal (L'Oréal Paris)

1 comment:

  1. Incredible how your eyes take on a different colour with every new look!

    ReplyDelete