Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Tip - Tightlining

Here is a little tip for a better eyeliner look! I'm sorry that this is a bit messy cause I was a bit sloppy today, but I think I'll get the point across.
I see alot of people who ony use a liquid eyeliner and mascara, and it really doesn't look good because of the bright line separating the eye and the black line.

In the first picture I only used mascara and a liquid eyeliner (see below for product info as always). In this picture you can clearly see the "bright line" I mentioned.

In the second picture I've used a khol pen to fill the upper lashline and thightlining the upper waterline as well. Do you see the difference? The disturbing "bright line" is gone and the eyeliner is connected to the eye!

Then you could add some lipgloss and you have a really simple but cute look!

Products:
Mega Volume Miss Manga - Black (L'Oréal Paris)
Super Liner Perfect Slim - Intense Black (L'Oréal Paris)
Color Riche Le Khôl - Midnight Black (L'Oréal Paris)
Nude Magique BB Powder - Light Skin (L'Oréal Paris)
Tri Brow Color (Make Up Store)
Jelly Gloss Translucent Lip Gloss - Water Melon

No comments:

Post a Comment