Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Sapphire Sky

I really wanted to try out the Energy High Tech Lighter (from Make Up Store) cause I haven't used it that much, so I did this makeup today. I really love this blue color and I wanted a look with color that really pops.
Sadly it doesn't show in these photos but my lips sparkle a bit too. But I'm really happy with the way it turned out, so enjoy!

And now I'm going out for dinner!


Products:

Facefinity Foundation - Light Ivory (Maxfactor)
Nude Magique BB Powder - Light Skin (L'Oréal Paris)
Face Scoulptor - Warm Peach (Isadora)

Eyes:
Mega Volume Miss Manga Mascara - Black (L'Oréal Paris)
Color Riche Le Khôl - White (L'Oréal Paris)
High Tech Lighter - Energy (Make Up Store)
120 Eye Shadow Palette (Glam and Beauty)
Glitterdust - Silver (Viva La Diva)

Eyebrows:
Tri Brow Color (Make Up Store)
Eyebrow Lifter Highlighting Pen (Isadora)

Lips:
Slim Lipstick - Matte (Make Up Store)
Glam Shine Lip Color - Moon Crystal (L'Oréal Paris)


No comments:

Post a Comment