Friday, February 6, 2015

Lolita

Sorry that I haven't uploaded in a while, I haven't had much inspiration and I'm also busy re-doing my apartment.
I've really wanted to do something japanese-inspired for some time now. I was obsessed by Japan (music, clothing, manga/anime) when I was younger so this was really fun.
I had really bad light so I'm sorry for the bad quality, the photo also really doesn't do the makeup justice. I think I'm going to make a new version of this when my makeup-room in my apartment is finished.

Enjoy and Sayonara for now!

Products

Facefinity Foundation - Light Ivory (Maxfactor)
Nude Magique BB Powder - Light Skin (L'Oréal Paris)
Pressed Powder - White (L'Oréal Paris)
Face Scoulptor - Warm Peach (Isadora) 
Eyebrow Lifter Highlighting Pen (Isadora)
Duo Eyelash Adhesive

Eyes:
Mega Volume Miss Manga - Black (L'Oréal Paris)
Super Liner Perfect Slim - Intense Black (L'Oréal Paris)
Color Riche Le Khôl - Midnight Black (L'Oréal Paris)
Color Riche Le Khôl - White (L'Oréal Paris)
120 Eye Shadow Palette (Glam and Beauty)

Lips:
Colorsensational Lip Liner - Pleasure Me Red (Maybelline New York)
Perfect Moisture Lipstick - Crystal Rosemauve (Isadora)
Jelly Gloss Translucent Lip Gloss - Water Melon (Isadora)

And also: LOTS of glitter!!

3 comments:

  1. Gliffter ffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hela badrumsgolvet är glittrigt nu dock :/

      Delete
  2. Wow! How did you manage to get such a tiny chin? ?

    ReplyDelete